To help facilitate open communication among MGGA members about our organization, the board has created a second Google Group called "MGGA Forum" for use by MGGA members only. Users need to opt-in to participate. Posting to the Forum functions in the same manner as the MN Grape Growers group. To participate in the MGGA Forum, please email
If you have a Google account, you may post using the window below. Otherwise, you'll need to use the
MGGA Forum Google Group Acceptable Use Policy
By using the MGGA Forum Google Group (the Group) you agree to the following:
1. The Group is to be used for the sharing of information, questions, suggestions and recommendations regarding the Minnesota Grape Growers Association organization.
2. Posting to the Group is moderated to ensure that posts comply with this policy and to limit user exposure to viruses and malware.
3. Posts to the Group must be free of personal attack or denigrating reference to others as well as free of foul, profane, insulting or hostile language or language that may be considered libelous.
4. Posts to the Group must not be of a commercial nature or used to promote a business.
5. MGGA reserves the right to not post material it deems non-compliant with this policy.
The following will appear at the bottom of each posting: “Messages contained in this MGGA Forum Google Group are for information sharing, are not official communications of the MGGA and are not endorsed by the Minnesota Grape Growers Association.”
© Copyright 2013, Minnestoa Grape Growers Association. All Rights Reserved.